‘A tree is known by its fruit, people by their actions’ (based on Matthew 12 verse 33-5’.
Our vision at Crazies Hill is that our ‘fruit’ will be children and adults who have the resilience to weather life’s ups and downs, respect for themselves, others and their environment and the ability to build and maintain good relationships with all in their community. All our policies are written with this vision in mind.
PUBLIC ACCESS TO DOCUMENTS
The Head Teacher holds the following in school, which are available for any parent at all reasonable times. We are happy to supply copies but may have to make a charge to cover our costs.
- The Local Authority (LA) Statement of Curriculum Policy.
- The School's Curriculum Policy Statements.
- All Statutory Instruments, Circular and Administrative Memoranda received by the Department for Education and Employment relating to the Education Reform Act 1988 which refer to the Curriculum.
- Local Authority document "Local Arrangements for the consideration of complaints about the School Curriculum".
- Any published inspection reports on the school.
- The Local Authority's agreed syllabus for Religious Education.